1. The mold material is not easy to be broken in subsequent processing.
2. Heat treatment: improper quenching and tempering process produces deformation
3. The mold is not flat enough to produce flexural deformation.
4. Design process: the mold strength is not enough, the knife edge spacing is too close, the mold structure is not reasonable, the number of template blocks is not enough, no padding feet
5. Improper line cutting: Pulling the line to cut, the gap is wrong, no clearing
6. Selection of punching equipment: punching tonnage, insufficient punching force, too deep adjustment
7. Disposal is not smooth: no demagnetization treatment before production, no material tip; in the production there are broken needles and other springs
8. Unsatisfactory blanking: no leaking when assembling the mold, or rolling blockage, blockage
9. Production awareness: lamination stamping, positioning is not in place, no air blow gun is used, the template has cracks and continues to produce.